Ten Great Reasons For Choosing A Wood Floor
Many homeowners are faced with a decision when it comes to floor covering. For most, it boils down to a choice between a wood floor or carpeting. While initially it may seem a bit more affordable to choose carpeting over wood flooring, when you think through the benefits of a wood floor, it becomes clear that it’s really the best option – for your wallet, for your health, and for your environment. Here are ten great reasons why a wood floor is the best choice.
- Wood floors add to the value of your home, and are a great investment over time. Homebuyers love wood flooring, and if there comes a time to sell your house, your wood floors will add to its appeal and value.
- Wood flooring helps control allergens. Wood doesn’t trap animal dander, dust, pollens, and other allergens. Getting rid of wall-to-wall carpeting is often a first step recommended by doctors as part of reducing household allergens. And a wood floor is easily cleaned with green or non-toxic products.
- It looks and feels beautiful! Wood is a timeless flooring material, that can actually improve over time, as its color and tone mellow and deepen.
- Functional and flexible – wood flooring can be used in almost any room in a home. Plus, because area rugs can be easily replaced, a wood floor lets you redecorate a room in a new style, without having to replace flooring.
- Wood floors are low maintenance and easy to care for. Once the floor is properly stained and sealed, you won’t need to do much! Spills are a cinch to wipe clean, and simple sweeping or vacuuming is all you need on a regular basis to keep your floor looking beautiful.
- Lots of choices. There is an almost unlimited variety of woods to choose from, ranging from elegant hardwoods to rustic pine. And the wide variety of stains, plus options such as wide plank flooring, distressed look, quartersawn, and more, make wood floors suitable for any style of home.
- Durability. What other floor covering is actually recycled, and prized, hundreds of years after it was created? Certainly not carpeting! Wood floors are extremely durable, and can last for generations.
- Flexible installation. Today, the choices for installation are easier than ever. You can order your wood floor in the traditional way, and have it finished on site. Or, if you don’t want sanding and finishing taking place in your home, you can order pre-finished wood flooring, that will arrive with a multi-coated factory finish, all ready to install. No fuss, no mess!
- Wood floors are a green, sustainable, and recyclable resource. According to the American Hardwood Information Center nearly twice as much hardwood is grown each year in the U.S. as is harvested. Today, the volume of hardwoods in American forests is 90% greater than it was fifty years ago. And with so much wood today being reclaimed, it is a great choice for helping preserve the environment.
- Last, but certainly not least, you’ll love it! The history of wood flooring goes back centuries. Yet today, a beautiful wood floor is more prized than ever. That’s because nothing can replace the feel, the warmth, the glow, the comfort, and the convenience, of a real wood floor.
There are at least some medicaments for each cases. What men talk about buying viagra online? It may have divers brands, but only one ATC Code. Last ten years twenty percent of men aged 40 to 70 were have trouble keeping an erection during sex. But it’s not a natural part of aging. Is it severe? Let’s see. Certain medicaments may add to sex drive dysfunctions, so its considerable to work closely with your health care provider so that the prescription can be tailored to your needs.